Monday 16 September 2013

Window Shopping

Now is there such thing when your partner is expecting or is it just me?!

The clothes now a days are amazing and places like Tesco, Asda & Next have really impressed me with their good quality products and affordability too - we love looking around for anything baby now and every penny we both earn goes towards making sure this child has the best of both worlds although we don't know the sex :)

I can't wait until I find out what it is, should be a great surprise and then we can go out and select some nice outfits and extras to match as we don't want everything in yellow, beige and neutral.

What are you like when you see a bargain for instance, do you indulge?!

I must admit though we have a few outfits for both boy and girl just incase you know?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment