Monday 30 September 2013

Busy Week

This is set to be a VERY busy week for us.

I have been sorting my job situation for a while now and there looks to be a light at the end of the tunnel so hopefully I am to move to a new role with more money which is always helpful :)

The Mia Cotbed is being delivered on Wednesday to the Mama's & Papa's store in Basingstoke and it will be my job to put it in position nearer in the future so I am looking forward to that haha!

Hopefully my future career will become more visible this week as I need some security around a role if we are to secure a property.

Also the colour pack for our pushchair will be here this week then we just have to buy the frame - we were told that the colour pack we wanted is going end of life so we decided to quickly buy it then we can get the frame closer to the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment