Saturday 7 September 2013

Getting Sorted..

Now I know that I started this late as we're 21 weeks tomorrow so you'll have to bare with me whilst I slowly update it :)

After the 12 week scan you can start telling people so they say and it's very hard to keep it a secret, telling my parents was the hardest thing as I just want them to be happy and proud of both of us as we live under their roof at present, this is where we will stay when the baby is born whilst we save extra hard for our own place - financially it has been a god send of my parents to help us on that front so we REALLY appreciate that!

We started buying stuff early as we didn't want it to be a massive hit when little one comes so we have been fortunate to get some bargains, Katherine really likes the Bugaboo pushchair and having test drove it I have decided that it will most probably be the pushchair for us but the hardest choice is the colours as we aren't finding out the sex so may have to be a base colour for now - we are planning on getting this in November a couple of months before little one is here :)

How have you purchased things?

No comments:

Post a Comment