Friday 6 September 2013

First Trimester





These are just a few things that I think help along the way especially sleeping in the first trimester - one minute I would be talking to Katherine and then it would go silent and she would be asleep so get plenty in while you still can ;o)


Vitamins are essential in the growth of your baby especially during the first 12 weeks as the growth rate is astonishing so encourage your partner to take some form of vitamins as their appetite might suddenly disappear and they may become nauseous!


Bio Oil is perfect for trying to help your skin adjust to the amount of growth it is about to experience so we found that twice daily is a good way to start - no stretch marks yet *touch wood*


It took me a while to adjust to the fact I was going to be a daddy but when I finally saw that little person on the scan it was INCREDIBLE and now I can't wait to meet him/her - I think as your partner changes you will too and you are said to cherish every moment good and bad in the pregnancy as it will fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment