Wednesday 4 June 2014

LIFE!

Firstly I must apologise as it has been a while..I have been so busy at work and the days just fly by!

I still can't believe it is June - it's a busy month coming up for us. I am best man at my best friend's (and Reuben's godfather's) wedding on the 21st so have been trying to find time to write a speech and help sort the finer issues out, I can't wait for the big day and it will be lovely to spend it with both Mikey & Charlie. We are putting Reuben in the same outfit we used for his christening which will simplify things! We also have Auntie Jade's birthday and various others.

Organising a stag do for Mikey has been nice and easy as he only wanted something small so it is just myself and both Reuben's godfathers watching Englands first game (if we make it that far?)

Reuben is providing Katherine and I with laughs and smiles everyday, he is such a happy boy and has REALLY found his voice recently - so much so that he sounds like a small kitten! He loves his sleep and still manages 10 hours a night waking up with a lovely beaming smile albeit very hungry!

The weaning is going ok and we have tried and tested a few things but for now we will stick to what he likes, such as rusks, fruit purée and porridge. We tried a few 'meals' from Cow & Gate such as sweet potato etc but the only one he seems to like is Spaghetti Bolognese. Having been very poorly recently it hasn't helped his appetite and any milk he might drink has been coming straight back up!

We went to Coral Reef in the bank holiday weekend with my nephew Brody and we put Reuben in his swim seat and it was a much nicer experience than Tadley's baby class - the pool was so warm and we had great fun. I would definitely recommend going there! :)

OF COURSE I CAN'T NOT MENTION THE WORLD CUP!

I am rather excited for this and will be sitting down with Roo to watch the earlier games as he seems to love football when it is on the TV and can't keep his eyes off it!

Hope to hear from some of you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment