Monday 2 December 2013

Baby Related!

So now we are at 33 weeks and since 31 weeks our little cherub has been 3/5 engaged into the pelvis with 2/3 of the head still showing above the border (as they say)

We have pretty much everything we need now and it is just a waiting game - they do say that the last 10-ish weeks go the slowest and they are correct, we are counting down the days and next month we will have our gorgeous bambino in our arms :)

I helped Katherine's friends organise a baby shower for the 17th at my sister's house, she had no idea but had lots of fun and baby Tring got spoilt and Mummy too!

I had made up many excuses to get the house decorated and sorted with the girl's help so thanks to all of them for making the effort :)

Our midwife has informed us that the baby seems very happy but could be early as per previous family history - fingers crossed it isn't premature as we want to ensure it is of the best health!

I make sure I put stretch mark cream and Bio-Oil on bump every night just to make sure I create a bond and it helps to keep the skin supple.

It has been a tough couple of weeks but I am hoping now that we have a healthy little baby inside of Mummy which will help to heal the heartache we are all suffering from..I love our little nugget so much already and I haven't even met them yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment