Wednesday 11 December 2013

34 Weeks Now!

I have been thinking recently - where does the time go?!

Honestly..this year has been a blur at best and no that we are at that last 5-10 weeks I think time has started to drag that bit more!

Katherine is doing well and our little squid is moving around lots :)

Our midwife Demi has said squid is 4/5th engaged and she can barely feel any of he/she's head which means things are moving in the right direction - I still make sure I put stretch mark cream or bio-oil on Katherine day and night to further the bond then kiss bump goodnight.

With Christmas coming up and all the shopping we have been doing it's starting to take it's toll on Katherine (bless her!) but we are nearly there and can't wait to put our feet up and relax - we are having a quiet one this year due to recent circumstances and my parents will be over looking after Nanny.

We are counting down the days again - 39 until due date..who knows we might meet our little one before then :)

I have uploaded a picture of how bump looks now - happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment