Thursday 27 March 2014

Mother's Day Ideas

Mother's day is always a nice time to make your Mummy feel good even though it shouldn't take a day to say how you feel!

Below are a few ideas for your Mummy/Wife etc or you could even let her have a lie in :)

I know Katherine loves painting her nails so you could always get her a nail kit which even comes with a UV light - priced at £40.85 which is very cost effective.

Now every woman I know loves receiving a bouquet of flowers, ideal if you are away or wanting something extra but I find them quite vague sometimes. There are some lovely florists around but I like to use Flowers by Hannah - she makes lovely arrangements and bespoke tailored to your needs.


Pandora bracelets and charms are an easy way for some people to put their words into a special piece of jewellery - they have a charm for every occasion like this Mummy one



One other thing I was thinking of is something they may find useful is that perfume which makes them smell gorgeous - I personally am extremely fussy when it comes to how I smell but I like Paco Rabanne Lady Million! Prices vary for 50ml but expect to pay around £43.50


Mums - what are you hoping for on this Mother's day, is it your first, third?

I would love to hear from you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment