Tuesday 25 February 2014

6 Weeks..Those First Smiles

From birth Reuben has always been very chilled out and content, it also helps that he loves a sleep and long may that continue.

We managed to get out first proper smiles out of our gorgeous boy this past weekend and I don't believe all those windy smiles stories as he hadn't fed for a good 3 hours prior to this - I certainly can't remember ever smiling when I had wind ha!

Unfortunately we still have an unwell Reuben bear but with his 6 week check up on Friday maybe we can get some answers as it's rather frustrating when there really is nothing known you can do, we were informed that January babies are generally of that state and the weather doesn't really help as it's constantly wet and miserable.

Reuben is very active and constantly aware of his surroundings now which is good but I feel like I can't turn my back for more than 5 seconds :)


No comments:

Post a Comment