Thursday 22 January 2015

We LOVE Ella's Kitchen

Hello again!

When Reuben was discharged from hospital we came home to a nice box on our doorstep from our friends at Ella's Kitchen :)
It was full of yummy organic food pouches which Reuben already loves so there was no problem devouring them, it had such a nice selection of meals and they are such a handy size for when you are out and about which we always seem to be! I think Reuben's favourite was certainly the 'Bangers & Mash' - I admit I did have a little taste of each one and they taste miles better than most baby food, must be the organic!

Our Roo has never been a fussy eater and constantly has the other Ella's Kitchen range on the go from the Raisin & Spelt cookies to the Tomatoes & Fennel Cracker Bites - we go to Costco once a month so we can pick up the fruit pouches in a handy 24 pack which seem to last a lifetime alongside some yogurts and rice puddings.

I must admit I am very impressed with how customer friendly the team are at Ella's Kitchen, they are always one step ahead in the weaning game and willing to vary the tastes in their products with great success!

I am sure you are all aware of their product range and if like us you are constantly on the go then these pouches are a fantastic asset to any changing bag :) obviously you can use any of the products at home too without breaking the bank!
Thanks to the team for letting me try your product - it was SOO yummy! Lots of love Roo x
 
If you would like anymore info drop me a mail - jacktring@gmail.com

See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment