Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy Holidays - FULL TERM!

I want to start by saying I hope you all had a LOVELY Christmas and wish you a Happy New Year!

I have been terrible on this recently but I had to have my appendix out as an emergency procedure as they ruptured when I was Christmas shopping - great way to get out of it ha!

We are at the stage where waiting is key now and classed as full term - from now as I write this we have 18 days to go :)

Katherine has been getting a few pains here and there and has packed the hospital bag 20 times over - still getting a few movements and random body parts sticking out which is still lovely to witness especially for people who haven't experienced it, Grandad loved it when baby Tring was kicking away when he was still in hospital!

Only one more midwife and then Katherine has been booked in for a 'stretch and sweep' on her due date - fingers crossed we can have the wheels in motion soon but naturally!

I have another week off work to rest so if anything is to happen I will be on hand - other than that I will be at work staring at my phone to see if I am needed!

We are both SO excited and cannot wait to start our own family :)

1 comment:

  1. Jack and Katherine best of luck, hope it all goes well, especially for Katherine, I think you've done your bit for now, Jack! When baby is safely delivered you'll be a great hands on Father no doubt influenced by your outstanding cousin Paul.
    x Zara

    ReplyDelete